What is Beau Visage?
Beau Visage is a medically proven skin imaging and diagnostic system, that can actually see up to 2mm below your skin to generate images of the blood supply, melanin (pigmentation) and sun damage to your face.Why should I have a Beau Visage™ consultation?
There are many reasons and benefits to having a Beau Visage™ consultation:
- An accurate analysis of the true health of your skin, and objective proof of any existing damage at a sub-surface level – all backed by clinically proven science
- Understand why your skin appears the way it does by looking at components that affect skin tone, and therefore appearance of age
- Allows your clinician to target treatments even more effectively, and specifically for YOU
- A take-home report with your images and recommended treatment plan as discussed by you and your clinician
- Allows you to compare and monitor your progress over time, giving you the confidence that your treatment is working.
- See 2mm beneath the skin with SIAscopy™
The only medically proven technology able to see up to 2mm beneath the surface of your skin. At 2mm beneath the surface, you are able to see the important components of the skin that affect skin tone - blood and melanin. Scientific research has shown that skin tone can affect perceived skin age by up to 20 years! By looking to this depth with Beau Visage, your clinician can identify underlying problems in your facial skin health that may not be visible to the naked eye. Early treatment may then prevent these from appearing on the skin’s surface.
Beau Visage is a completely painless and harmless procedure, and does not use any form of UV light.
What will actually happen when I have my Beau Visage consultation?
Your clinician will simply take 3 images of your face – left profile, full face, right profile – using a specially configured camera system linked to the unique Beau Visage software. The software intelligently analyses the images to produce your blood, melanin and sun damage views.What can the clinician see?
Beau Visage is the only system which lets your clinician see separate images of blood and melanin. This means they can confidently and accurately identify any imbalances in either of these. In addition your clinician will be able to see a view of overall sun damage to your face. Based on these images and any other analysis your clinician does using Beau Visage, a customized treatment program can then be recommended.
How does this help?
When analyzing the blood supply to your face your clinician can easily target problems like broken veins, rosacea and acne scars. By being able to see the melanin (pigment) in your skin separately from this, they can also identify and treat problems such as excessive pigmentation, age/liver spots, etc. This means your treatment can be targeted to your specific requirements.
© 2009 By Astron Clinica US LLC