What is Microdermabrasion?
- DermaSweep™ MD non-invasive exfoliation and skin revitalizing system.
- This system uses a variable-level vacuum system and an assortment of treatment tips to gently lift the skin against the appropriate tip, remove top most layer of skin and then vacuum away the dead skin in a precise and controlled manner. This skin is left smoother as the vacuum action of the want stimulates blood flow, cleans the pores and moves the skin debris to a HEPA filter. Increased blood flow encourages collagen formation thus firming and toning the epidermis.
- The DermaSweep™ MD is ideal for:
Reducing early aging lines Acne Hyperpigmentation Surgical scars Uneven skin texture Improving overall skin health Photo damage
- Treatments typically take 30 minutes and in most cases you can return to your normal activities. However, it is advisable to avoid direct sun exposure for at least a few days afterwards.
- You will see results after the first treatment. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 4 - 6 treatments spaced 10 days to 2 weeks apart, supported by a daily skin regimen.
- Epi-Infusion treatments combine exfoliation with the delivery of skin specific topical solutions formulated to treat dermatological conditions.
|Procedure||1||3 Session Package||5 Session Package|
|Add an Epi-Infusion with your treatment|
- Hydration/Hyaluronic Acid
All information contained in this site is general in nature.
For a specified diagnosis or treatment please consult your dermatologist or physician.