What is Perlane®?
- Perlane® is a dermal filler, in the Restylane family, that restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth.
- The price for Perlane® is $525.00 per syringe.
Safety tips and side effects?
- After your treatment, you might have some swelling, redness, pain bruising and tenderness.
- To avoid bruising and bleeding, you should not use Perlane® if you have recently used drugs that thin your blood or prevent clotting.
- You should not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 18.
- Information obtained at www.RestylaneUSA.com
|Price||Two Syringes (at same visit)|
Please call the Dermatology Center for Skin Health to schedule a consultation to discuss your Perlane® treatment with a board certified Dermatologist, Dr. Michele Maouad. (304) 598-3888
Payment options and financing are available with Care Credit. Please call our office or visit their website for more information. www.carecredit.com
All information contained in this site is general in nature.
For a specified diagnosis or treatment please consult your dermatologist or physician.