We are excited to be launching our new website, which encompasses a fresh style and look with a comprehensive line of services to share with you. If you have any questions about the new site, feel free to reach out!
With the launch of the site comes new videos of Dr. Michele Maouad and Dr. Rola Gharib as well as an image film giving you a background on what we do and why we do it.
To learn about our physicians, visit our staff page.
Check out our downloadable guide books that offer up-to-date and valuable information as well as ways we can help you:
- Guide to Preventive Care: Learn how to care of your skin and deal with common skin problems as well as prevent skin cancer.
- Guide to Acne: Everything you need to know about acne including what causes it and how to treat it.
- Guide to Cosmetic Procedures: Explains in detail the types of conditions and procedures offered including wrinkles, botox, chemical peels. dermal fillers, microdermabrasion and vascular laser treatments.
- Guide to Laser Hair Removal: Includes who laser hair removal works for and how to prepare for the procedure.
- Guide to CoolSculpting: Are you a candidate for CoolSculpting? Learn if CoolSculpting is right for you and how the procedure works.
Dermatology Center for Skin Health | Morgantown, WV
This new website was designed to be intuitive, easy-to-navigate and user friendly-whether you're on your smartphone or desktop. It is our goal to provide trustworthy information to not only our current patients but our prospective patients as well. We are here for you and the beauty of your skin.
Be sure to check back to our Blog page frequently for informative articles ranging from skin cancer prevention, sunscreen use, rosacea treatment, warts, preparing for laser hair removal to teenage acne, different types of fillers and more. We will be posting new blogs every other week.
To learn even more about who we are, watch our new image film below:
When you're ready, give us a call to schedule an appointment, or click the button below: