To our Dermatology Center for Skin Health, PLLC Patients!
Our office hours have changed. We will be open Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
We have made a few changes to protect our patients and staff. If you have an upcoming appointment at the office, we would appreciate your adherence to the following guidelines:
- If you do not feel well, have traveled anywhere, or have been around someone else that doesn't feel well, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring and wear a mask for your appointment. Our staff will be wearing masks as well!
- Please log onto your patient portal PRIOR to your appointment to update everything (especially your medical history and medications). If you need a portal reset, please contact us and we will reset it for you. This will minimize your time in our waiting room.
- Please log onto our website www.wvdermcenter.com to make your co-payment. If the amount for your copay (for a specialist) is not on your insurance card, please contact us and we will gladly give you your co-payment amount based on your insurance.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Bring your insurance card and driver’s license in with you to the office.
- Please have all others accompanying you remain in the car during your appointment. ONLY if the patient requires assistance, may one person accompany the patient.
- Our front desk staff will be taking your temperature with a touchless thermometer and will ask you a series of questions, prior to your check-in. This will also apply to anyone who is accompanying you. If you have a fever, you will be rescheduled for a future appointment.
- Please respect 6 feet social distancing at all times including the time of check-in and check-out.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep our patients and staff well! We look forward to seeing you soon!
To learn more about COVID-19, click here
Dermatology Center for Skin Health, PLLC